-->zur TKB-Homepage

Bernd wurde 70 - Klubabend im OFFSIDE

#1 von nilst , 12.10.2012 01:31

Liebe Leser,
heute am 12.10. wird Bernd , unser Schatzmeister, 70 ´Jahre alt. Wir feierten 'rein in diesen Tag und erweiterten alle zusammen mit drei Freunden aus New York seine Pfeifensammlung um ein gutes und grosses, in voller jungfrä(e)ulicher Unschuld reinweisses Stück... Es wurde ein ausgelassener Abend, lieber Bernd, alles Gute im neuen Lebensjahr....
Hier einige Bilder des Abends:

Angefügte Bilder:
bernd70-001.jpg   bernd70-002.jpg  

nilst

zuletzt bearbeitet 13.10.2012 | Top

RE: Bernd wurde 70 - Klubabend im OFFSIDE

#2 von nilst , 12.10.2012 19:22

Mail von Adam Bradford, einem der amerikanischen Gäste:
"Dear Herr Thomsen,
I wanted to thank you again for the wonderful night tonight. We felt incredibly welcomed by all of the members of your club and the generosity all of you showed us was astonishing. On the way back to our houses, all any of us could talk abut was how we cannot wait to do it again. It is a rare occasion to have a night filled with good tobacco, good drink, an excellent hand-made pipe, and great conversation. We hope to see you again next week.
Sincerely,
Adam Bradford "

nilst

RE: Bernd wurde 70 - Klubabend im OFFSIDE

#3 von nilst , 14.10.2012 18:45

Thank you again, for your invitation to sit in with your group on Thursday evening....the three of us had a great time, and are so very appreciative of the welcoming atmosphere we experienced. We look forward to meeting again sometime, and also look forward to learning more about pipes, pipe smoking, and the world!

Many thanks,
Casey Holland

Dear Nils,

Thank you so much again for having us, you guys are awesome! That was one of the best times i've had here in Germany! Also the pipe i bought from you is absolutely amazing, such a masterpiece. I can't thank you enough for everything. Sorry this is coming late i was super busy and didn't get a chance to go home yesterday. Hopefully we can see you guys again sometime would love to talk to you guys more!

Sincerely,
Thomas

nilst

Zigarren im Norden...
Bildbericht: Amerikanisches Grillfest am 14. Juli 2012

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz